40 “quotes” You can steal, laugh at, inspire others with, or watch the crappy youtube videos I threw in with it.
There’s a common twitter hashtag called Wednesday Wisdom #WednesdayWisdom and Wednesday Motivation #WednesdayMotivation. I just discovered this today, I’m not sure where the roots come from or who started it. But I like it. So today to add some content to my blog while we work on other articles and subjects figured let’s jump on this band wagon and share some motivational, funny, facts, and inspirational stuff. Let’s see what kind of things I can whip up for everyone give you something to read while on the toilet. Words are powerful hopefully this empowers someone out there. Enjoy
1.Try to have a “I Get To” attitude instead of an “I Have To” attitude. I get to wash my car today, I get to go to work today, I get to do some laundry. Try and view things as an opportunity instead of a stress even if it’s 1 thing.
2. If anyone ever tells you your dreams are silly, remember there’s a millionaire out there who invented the Snuggie.
3. I want to be the person my dog thinks I am.
4. Train More, Bitch Less.
5. If she/he doesn’t text you while they’re drunk, you’re not the one.
6. The first guy to discover milk probably did a lot of other weird shit also.
7. If you have been engaged for 5 years, you’re not really engaged he just gave you a shut the fuck up ring.
8. The mind replays what the heart cannot delete.
9. When you’re upset just imagine a T-rex with his little arms trying to make a bed.
10. If love doesn’t feel like 90’s R&B then is it really love?
11. There will be a day when you find someone to grow with and the “come over” texts turn into “come home” texts. Be patient it’s coming.
12. This girl you met, she isn’t perfect either. But the question is whether or not you’re perfect for each other. That’s the whole deal. That’s what intimacy is all about. ~Good Will Hunting
13. Two damaged people trying to heal each other is love.
14. 75% of being married is shouting “WHAT?” from other rooms in the house.
15. Bored? Do an Impractical Jokers Challenge. Turn your grocery store trip into a Ninja challenge by only shopping out of other people’s carts when they’re not looking.
16. When students cheat on exams it’s because our school system values grades more than students value learning. ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
17. Don’t regret the things you did wrong, regret the things you’ve done for the wrong people.
18. One of the hardest life lessons as a young man? Breaking up with a girl and then trying to get your hoodie sweatshirt back.
19. After the release of the movie 1996 film scream which involved an anonymous killer calling and murdering his victims, caller ID usage tripled in the United States.
20. Women desire someone who makes them laugh and also feel safe, basically a clown ninja.
21. One Fart burns approximately 67 calories, farting 52 times in one day can burn 1 pound of fat.
22. Trust everything happens for a reason, even when you’re not wise enough to see it.
23. Toxic people are dangerous they know how to make hell feel like home.
24. Life is soup, I am a fork.
25. Around 60 people agreed to Stab Julius Caesar. At the end of it, Caesar’s body only had 23 stab wounds. Even back then, not all members in a group project would do their part.
26. A hungry stomach, an empty wallet and a broken heart can teach you the best lessons in life. ~ Robin Williams (R.I.P. the world misses you)
27. I do not want someone who stands next to me because they are lonely; I want someone who stands next to me because they cannot imagine standing next to anyone else.
28. Always remember someones effort is a reflection of their interest in you.
29. Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you’ll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others.
30. At the end of the day we just want someones who chooses us. Over anyone else, under any circumstances.
31. There’s got to be a secret society of people who keep Long John Silvers in business.
32. Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit. ~ George Carlin
33. It doesn’t matter who’s fault it is if something is broken it is still your responsibility to fix it if it affects you. ~ Will Smith (see the video below for the full message)
34. I’m too old to wonder if KiKi loves me. I’m still trying to find out if Annie is OK.
35. May you attract someone who Speaks your language so you don’t have to spend a lifetime translating your soul.
36. At your absolute best, you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you’ll be perfect to the right person.
37. A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
38. A mistake that makes you humble is better than an achievement that makes you arrogant.
39. The more you assume, the more you get hurt.